– Short term swivel related remediation (currently in progress).
– Piping, flange management, F&G, interfaces with related FPSO task forces.
– Direct interface with clients and others related to structural or piping, etc.
– Reporting to and interfacing with the overall schedule team.
– Structural remediation, Develop short and long term LE program for: Turret, Tanks, flare, other as required:
Manage Inspection Programs
Manage engineering analyses and verification work
Receive and manage the structural findings
Procure materials, schedule work, manage work packs, align crafts and POB.
Manage or be responsible for logistics
Manage or be responsible for offshore installation
– Develop and maintain life extension integrated scope list
– Manage discipline related schedule interfaces with all stakeholders
– Interface with client regarding the mooring procedures on FPSO side
– Manage implementation of any hardware procurement, or installation on to the FPSO
– Reporting to and interfacing with the overall schedule team
– Interface with offshore regarding implementation of long term surveillance:
Communication interfaces with the discipline engineers
Manage PM of swivel:
Interface with One Subsea
Manage logistics of all equipment and specialized staff
Manage acquisition and offshore preservation of spare parts
Reporting to and interfacing with the overall schedule team
Mechanical Engineering degree
Experience in Offshore company