Complete graduation in Chemical, Mechanical, Mining, Marine or Electrical Engineering with large experience in project engineering, construction and project engineering development for chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas plants – onshore and offshore.
The project engineer shall develop the project engineering coordination in the multidisciplinary engineering disciplines of executive projects – Onshore and Offshore – from design to construction interfacing the client and contractors responsible to develop the project implementation.
The Project Engineer provides engineering skills on a contract basis to projects, tendering activities, engineering studies, vessels and equipment and/or offshore engineering processes.
Compliance with and delivery against project plans, relevant engineering standards and contractual obligations is required. The Project Engineer usually works as part of a team but may have responsibility for discrete work packages.
Also, the technical documentation checking shall be part of the main tasks required to the project engineer.
Work may be carried out onshore, onsite or offshore, therefore there is a requirement to go offshore with this position.
Mainly good relations with customers focused in objective solutions for the multidisciplinary teams during the project design and support to the Constructability sessions.
The Project Engineer shall ensure execution of technical project objectives and applies a working knowledge of:
- Onshore fabrication methods and practices.
- Subsea construction techniques (diver and diverless), equipment and methods (including estimation and planning of construction activities).
- Rigging/seafastening design, equipment and methods (including any legislative and regulatory requirements).
- Vessel motion response theory.
- Fabrication/construction contracting methods, with good commercial awareness.
- Fluent in English.
- Vale alimentação
- Assistência médica
- Seguro de vida
- Previdência privada
- Auxílio creche