– Formação Superior completa;
– Inglês avançado (será avaliado);
– Experiência em RH.
– To support the Units in the Recruitment & Selection of the national offshore crew/professionals;
– Prepare the HR planning for recruitment, selection and development process established for each Unity: critical positions, critical staff and backups for critical positions and implement it in harmony with O.I.M.’s and Dept. Managers.
– To prepare the documentation and files of new hires / employees to be sent to the payroll department.
– To keep organized and updated all documentation and files from the offshore employees from they
– Coordinate, under HR Supervisor guidance and Unit Manager agreement O.I.M.’s requests to mobility processes, to give current staff opportunity to apply for open positions.
– Prepare appointments to SBM promotion, merit and compensation modification.
– Guarantee required approvals obtained before making a confirmed offer of employment.
– Inform new employees of SBM’s policies regarding personal obligations as outlined in MS Manual and
– Coordinate Performance Appraisal process.
– Collect a written performance appraisal prepared for each member of the staff annually and maintain in human resources files.
– Support for the Payroll Department in the control of the offshore employees movements, preparing the reports of extra payments (timesheets control, overtime control and analyses, difference of functions, employees’ loan among units, etc.)
– Temporary employees Control and Administration.
– Job Descriptions and document control (offshore employees).
– Support for the elaboration of Human Resources Project and General Reports.
– To keep the feedback between offshore employees and units (appraisals, performance and
– To be a SBM representative in the Labour Court – regarding the specific unit under his control.